is the class size?
- Our programs focus on a small class size approach for the best
possible preschool experience. 18 students maximum for the 4 year old
program. 18 students maximum in the 3 year old program.
my child have to be potty trained?
- All children enrolled in the 4 year old program MUST be potty
trained. All children enrolled in the 3 year old program SHOULD be
does school start and end?
- Preschool opens after the Labor Day holiday and concludes with
conferences prior to the Memorial Day holiday.
are Parent/Teacher conferences?
- They are scheduled in the fall and spring or can be set up at any
time by request.
Many Teachers are in Each Classroom?
- 2 for our Three year old and Four year old programs. 1 for the Hiland Half Pints
there a Registration Fee?
- There is a non-refundable $45 fee per application.
is your pay schedule?
- We are on a pay 1 month ahead schedule. There are 9
payments which are due at the first of every month.
/ how do I make my payments?
- Payments can be sent in via mail, or dropped off in the preschool
mailbox located outside of the 4 year old classroom.
your program include religion?
- It is not a religious based program, but religion is incorporated
through small activities like snack time prayer and learning the pledge
your program include outdoor play?
- We have a generous, enclosed outdoor play area and a gymnasium when
the weather is inclement.
you go on field trips?
- We do not take the children off site. We bring the field
trips to us.
parents get involved?
- Yes. We have many activities throughout the year where
parents have the opportunity to get involved.
your building secure?
- Yes. Key cards are required to enter the building.
there a multi-child discount? -
Yes. Two children attending our program
simultaneously receive a 10% discount.
financial aid available? -
Yes. For more information, please e-mail email@example.com
or call 412-367-3566.
I get a tour?
- Yes. Call to schedule an appointment.
there be snacks served? -
Each child is asked to bring in
a snack for the whole class approximately once a month according to the
schedule. For a few healthy snack ideas, click
the North Hills School District has a 2 hour delay what time does my
child attend? - The morning classes start at
10am and conclude at the
normal time (11:15 for the 3s and 11:30 for the 4s). The PM
will not be affected. The Hiland Half Pints classes will both meet at 10:30. Check the North Hills School District website
and /or cancellations.